Friday, April 8, 2016

HEALTHY BREAKFAST BOWL

Happy Friday My friends!  Today I am sharing a healthy, peach + kiwi breakfast bowl.

They are so nutritious and packed with amino acids + antioxidants for a healthy lifestyle.

INGREDIENTS:

I W ProFit Protein + I W Greens +  Oats + Almond Milk + water.

TOPPINGS:

Peach + Kiwi +  Almonds + Chia seeds + Hemp hearts + Buckwheat + Coconut flakes.


INSTRUCTIONS:

1 cup of Oats + 1/2 cup of water  & heat in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or stovetop.

Add 1/3 cup of Almond milk or skim milk + 1 scoop of I W ProFit Protein + 1 scoop of IW Greens.

Mix Well.

Slice your peaches into halves and arrange around the bowl.

Make you kiwi flowers and place them in the centre of the bowl.

Sprinkle with almonds, chia seeds, hemp hearts, buckwheat + coconut flakes.

Optional:  Drizzle with honey.

Enjoy!

Become a Loyal Customer and receive 40% discount.

I W Greens

I W ProFit Protein


No comments:

Post a Comment

NO MATTER HOW YOU FEEL, GET UP, DRESS UP, SHOW UP,
AND NEVER GIVE UP!